In this conference, papers will be presented based on the following themes (not limited to):
- Economic Growth and Inequality
- Political Institutions and Accountability
- Politics of Recognition, Social Provisioning and Inclusive Governance
- Decentralization and Local Governance
- Sustainable Urban Growth and Livable Cities
These are broadly defined themes to accommodate research papers on a wide range of topics. The conference will comprise presentations of empirical research, especially evidence based. Although the main focus of the conference is on Bangladesh, research on other countries of relevance to the country is welcome.
- Deadline for submission of papers/extended abstracts: 7 November 2014
- Notification of acceptance of papers: 15 November 2014
- Full Paper Submission: 25 November 2014
- Deadline for registration: 25 November 2014
- Final Program: 5 December 2014
The registration fee for the international participants is USD $150. The fee will cover conference attendance, hotel accommodation and other logistics. The deadline for registration is 25 November 2014.
Please click here for detailed Concept Note